BT02 Clinical Demonstration 01 - Integrating Ericksonian Methods - Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
1) To describe how to conceptualize challenging patients in a cognitive framework.
2) To describe how to use a cognitive conceptualization to plan more effective treatment.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 03 - Connecting with the Inner Self in Psychotherapy - Stephen Gilligan, PhD
1) To describe how therapists can connect clients to a calm, centering inner state.
2) To describe how connection to the inner self can allow new resources and solutions to develop.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 04 - Cognitive Therapy of a Personality Disordered Patient - Arthur Freeman, EdD
1) To describe a structured, directive CBT interview.
2) Given a CBT case, identify a problem and make a treatment plan.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 05 - Facilitating the Creative Dynamics of Gene Expression and Brain Growth - Ernest Rossi, PhD
1) To describe the group induction of therapeutic hypnosis with ideodynamic methods.
2) To list the four stages of the creative process in therapeutic hypnosis.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 07 - Redecision Therapy - Mary Goulding, MSW
1) To describe how to establish a therapeutic contract.
2) Given a client, describe how to do work important to the client in 30 minutes.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 09 - Hypnosis and Goal-Oriented Therapy - Michael Yapko, PhD
1) To identify four attitudes that support panic.
2) To list five types of interceptive exposure that can be conducted in the treatment office.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 10 - Healing Difficult Relationships Through the Application of Different Perceptual Positions - Robert Dilts
1) To define the three perceptual positions used with challenging relationships.
2) To describe how to guide clients to forge new understandings with significant others.
BT02 Clinical Demonstration 12 - Fleshing Out the Story-Line in Gestalt Therapy - Erving Polster, PhD
1) Given a case, name and describe a gestalt technique.
2) To describe how to regulate the ease or difficulty of a gestalt experiment.